'twould help to have a little more info on what you are doing, done, etc., in order to shed light on your situation...

For instance: are you creating a menu item called Help, or are you sticking with the out-of-the-box menu item?

Peace, Love, and Light,

/s/ Jon C. Munson II

Quoting David Blanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Tiger I get one Help Menu
On Leopard I get two Help Menus

Has anyone seen this before?
Is there some brain dead thing I am missing?
Am I brain dead?
My boss thinks I am because of this problem.

arrghh!