I've got a web based xml file in iso-8859-1 encoding that I'm trying to read into an NSXMLDocument.

I've got the following code, but I can't seem to make it work? (I've tried all manner of combinations)

        //create the url
        NSString *urlString = [NSString stringWithFormat:
@"http://www.willowtreecrafts.co.uk/ag/ sesbuddyimport.php"];
        NSURL *url = [NSURL URLWithString:urlString];
        NSURLRequest *urlRequest = [NSURLRequest requestWithURL:url

                cachePolicy:NSURLRequestReloadIgnoringCacheData

        timeoutInterval:30];
                //fetch the xml response
        NSData *urlData;
        NSURLResponse *response;
        NSError *error;
        urlData = [NSURLConnection sendSynchronousRequest:urlRequest

returningResponse:&response

            error:&error];

        if (!urlData){
                NSAlert *alert=[NSAlert alertWithError:error];
                [alert runModal];
                return;

        }
        //parse the xml response
        [doc release];
        [doc setCharacterEncoding:@"iso-8859-1"];
//NSString *xmlstring = [NSString stringWithContentsOfURL:url usedEncoding:@"iso-8859-1" error:&error]; doc=[[NSXMLDocument alloc]initWithData:urlData options:0 error:&error ];

//doc=[[NSXMLDocument alloc]initWithContentsOfURL:url options:0 error:&error]; //doc=[[NSXMLDocument alloc]initWithXMLString:xmlstring options:0 error:&error];

I get an error telling me that the input is not in UTF-8 encoding. I know the input isn't UTF-8, but how can I get it to accept the iso-8859-1 file?

Thanks