Namaste!

I'm working with ICA.

Does anyone know any of the following:

1.  What the list of device types are for connected devices?
2.  Where I might find that list (in case you don't want to disclose it)?
3. Or, just the keywords for a scanner (I assume "scanner" but want to be sure) and a multi-function unit (I assume "MFP" but I want to be sure).

I can't use the "subtype" method, so the corresponding kICA consts won't work in this instance - I need the full "device type."

Googling "scanner camera device type values ICA" didn't turn up anything other than the honorable mention in the Apple dox for "camera."

Thanks in advance!

Peace, Love, and Light,

/s/ Jon C. Munson II