Hello,

I am getting this error over and over again, whenever I do a new target in some place and then try to use it somewhere else. I have a dynamic library in a project that is used in another project. Then I added another dynamic library to the first one which is also used by the second project.

The first lib links and the last won't link. The symbols are not found. From the gcc command line the -L option is the same because the dylib is in the same directory, a new -l<libname> flag is added for the new dylib (I dragged the lib file from the finder to the xcode tree).
When I do an nm on the lib file, the symbols are there.
I changed the install name to have the rpath, but is only relevant at run-time, right?

Can't find out why this happens