On 10 dec 2008, at 02:40, Graham Cox wrote:

I could use a little guidance, please, on customizing cells for display in an NSTableView.

My table has but one column, but each cell in that column is made up of 2 or more views. I think I have what I need as far as the cells go, but it's feeding them to the table view that's giving me problems.

I'm not sure what you mean by each cell having two views. Do you literally mean NSViews, or are you using the term more loosely? AFAIK, it's really not feasible to embed actual NSViews in a cell.

http://www.stepwise.com/Articles/Technical/2003-12-20.01.html