I have two scroll views in my application, each with a table view, in
addition to a bunch of other items.  Everything is locked to the upper left
corner of the window view.  When the window is resized, I would like the
scroll views to expand and shrink along with the window.  The smaller scroll
view is located on the left, near the middle of the window, is fixed width
and and extends down to the bottom of the window.

    Everything is fine as long as the window expands and shrinks to a
vertical size no smaller than the original size.  However, if I make the
window smaller, vertically, then the scroll view assumes a vertical position
that is higher in the window than the original location.  In IB in the
scroll view size, autosizing box, I have the top, left, and bottom
constraints and only the vertical resize constraint.  I think this may be a
bug.

    IB version is 3.0 (629).

Thanks All.