Hello All,

I have two problems with calcalendar store framework programming.

1. I need all the event which are present in iCal calendar.Event may be
present in year 2025 or 2050. and if the event is recurring then i need only
one event.
2. if the event is recurring then i need only one event within the calendar
event predicates (start date and end date). I am not suppose to give the
occurrence date for event.

suppose i have set one event that never ends and it repeates on Every
day.when i am retriving events (giving start date as current date and end
date as distantFuture)
then I am able to get arround 1400 Events.but it actully never ends. I am
not getting how the event is counted.

And also when same event is set to every month then i am getting event array
count around 50.

so my question is up to distant future date i can get the events from
calendar ?
is it limited ?
or can I get events those are set for year 2050 or 2090.?

one more thing :
Suppose i set the event daily and it never ends. And say i have deleted one
or two of these events from calendar.
is it possible for me to find that two event deleted ?

Thanks.