Hi Bridger-

I had precisely the same issue some months ago, and wrote to this list. I did get a response off-list from an Apple engineer that mentioned that this was a known problem and there was no workaround at present. Not sure if things have changed since then (although perhaps they have, as I was seeing the same problem on the Intel side as the PPC). I ended up returning to managing my own memory, as I needed the DO in the implementation I was working on.

Anyone have more recent info?

John

Positive Spin Media
http://www.positivespinmedia.com