On Dec 14, 2008, at 13:45 , Jean-Daniel Dupas wrote:

Le 14 déc. 08 à 13:34, Guillaume Laurent a écrit :

Hi all,

I need to create an array of values of a specific type, and I'd prefer to have it as a set of values rather than pointer to values (mostly performance reasons), so not an NSMutableArray. I couldn't find anything in Cocoa to do this, am I missing something or is it just not a "Cocoa-ish" way of doing things ? :-)

Thx,

--

You can use a CFArrayRef.

CFMutableArrayRef myArray = CFArrayCreateMutable(kCFAllocatorDefault, 0, NULL);

Yes, a friend of mine pointed me to that solution, but as far as I can see, it's still an array of pointers, not an array of values (and its API is fugly if you ask me :-) )

--
Guillaume
http://telegraph-road.org