honest to god, i have zero idea why this isn't working... i've simply
added this to my window's class and declared it in the header, but
when the window resigns key by switching to another app, i see the
window being ordered back, but NSLog does not output the message

-=-=-=-

- (void)windowDidResignKey:(NSNotification *)notification
        {
        NSLog(@"window resigned key");
        }

-=-=-=-