Yeah, I should have defined easy!

This helps a lot :)

Thanks!

Joe
On Dec 14, 2008, at 7:03 PM, douglas welton wrote:

Hi Joe,

Since you didn't define "easy" or tell me what you'd tried, then I'll have to make some assumptions about what you know. I will assume that you have read the documentation on QT media samples.

The basic steps:

        Get the text track.
        Get the track media.
loop thru the media samples using a function like GetMediaNextInterestingDecodeTime() with the parameters of your choice Use GetMediaSample2() to get the data/length associated with the text sample. Create an NSString with the bytes/length returned in the previous call

regards,

douglas