Hello

Im rotating a layer, with the following method :

[nLayer setValue:value forKeyPath:@"transform.rotation.z"];

but then I want right after the animation ends, to check the new position of the CALayer to align it into the closest grid cell which will belong. I found out I can use the following method to try to sync the animation ending time to what I want to do:

[self performSelector:@selector(printSomethinng) withObject:nil afterDelay:0.5];

of course the selector here is something I tried, and the delay I started at 1.0 and started to lower it till I get ( at eyes sight ) that once the animation finishes I get a message in the console.

I have been reading but I dunno what's the default time for an animation into a CALayer when you use @"transform.rotation.z" or just the transfom property., so I can set the delay exactly at time.

Thanks

Gustavo.

PD I was trying with a CAAnimation and the aplying it to the CALayer, so I could use the method -(void)animationDidStop: finished: , but when the animation ended it returned to the initial state, kinda derotated the CALayer, which I don't want such a behavior, I was told to set the autpreverse option to NO, and add a group, this last thing I couldn't achieve it. didn't know how to do it.