Many thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

> NSAttributedString's HTML generation has not been
> configured or tested for the generation of XHMTL 1.1.  It
> does not currently make use of the lang attribute or map
> element, or the name attribute on a elements, and it is
> unlikely to do so in the future, but I'm not prepared to
> make further guarantees.

Does this mean that I should be able to just change the header declaration to
1.1 and it *should* work? (Having tested generating .epub files, Digital
Editions and the other readers I have tried accept the XHTML 1.0 Strict files I
have generated using the NSAttributedString methods, but the specs do say 1.1.)
I know you can't guarantee that this won't break in the future, but in the
current iteration is this assumption correct?

Thanks again and all the best,
Keith