Hi,

I've searched the Internet and the Apple Documentations for almost a day now, but can't find the right thing.

Is there a way, that my application (Playwatch), which is an iTunes Controller running in the menu bar, gets notified, when another Application, like DVD-Player, switches to full screen (kiosk) mode?

Playwatch displays a HUD window for Cover-Art or Lyrics on demand. This should be closed, if another App switches to fullscreen mode.

As I said, I've searched the documentations thoroughly to no avail. I came up with "CGDisplayRegisterReconfigurationCallback" but this gets only called, when the display configuration changes, not the mode.

I know, that as of 10.5, switching to fullscreen has been made very easy with NSView functions enter/exitFullScreenMode: All though I've heard that the API is quite buggy. But how does an application get notified of such a switch.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Joachim