Hey,
I am setting up my application to work with plugins. I can see how I can get
a plugin to build, and how to load/use it from the application, but I can't
figure out how I would debug the plugin. Is it possible to configure Xcode
to launch the application, tell it to use that plugin (some sort of startup
parameter?), and then debug the plugin's code even though it is the
application running it? Because most of the programming for this application
will actually be in developing the plugins, it is very important that the
debugging process it easy to setup and use. Perhaps there is an article or
something on how to set up Xcode to launch a binary in a non-standard way?

Thank You,
Bridger Maxwell