Hi everyone.
I came across a confusing issue, please see the following code:

NSLog(@"Trick here: %@", [[NSString stringWithString:@"There    are
blanks"]
                              stringByTrimmingCharactersInSet:
                              [NSCharacterSet
whitespaceAndNewlineCharacterSet]]);

We may expect to see "Trick here: Thereareblanks" output from the console.
However, I got "Trick here: There    are    blanks" instead. I dont know why
the  stringByTrimmingCharactersInSet method doesn't work.
Can anyone here give me an explanation or tell me how to solve it?
Thank you very much for your help. Good luck.

--
Best regards.