Hello, all ...

I'm on 10.5.5, and i've code that shows a table with two columns. In IB, vert and horiz scrollbars are enabled, but when the applications runs, the horiz scroller only appears when I size the window such that the first table column is partially shown. The horiz scroller doesn't appear at all if the first table column is completely shown and the second is not.

The issue is that the second columns' constraints are set in IB, not in code. What I would like to do is go through the columns' entries, find the longest one, and set the horiz scroller to scroll based on that. How do I do this in Cocoa?

Regards,

John