On 2008 Dec, 26, at 6:48, Nick Rogers wrote:

I have earlier tried setDoubleAction: for the entire outlineview, but its working only on Leopard and not before Leopard. I'm setting the dataCell of all the columns as non-editable, may be it has something to do with that. But I have also tried setting the desired column's dataCell as both editable and non-editable.
Even then it doesn't work on Prior-Leopard.

Maybe you did not receive the replies which I and Corbin Dunn sent you regarding this last month...

http://www.cocoabuilder.com/archive/message/cocoa/2008/11/15/222697