Hi, Mahaboob,
Did you try calling [outlineView reloadData] in ur launch method?
-Chaitanya

On 30-Dec-08, at 10:33 AM, Mahaboob wrote:

My application uses an NSPopupButton and NSOutlineView. PopupButton shows all the table names in the database and the outlineView displays the data in the corresponding table selected from the popupButton. It is working fine. I also need to display one default table's data in the outlineView when I'm opening this window. So in the opening method of the window I called the same method used for the PopupButton's selection changed, and it runs that
method but it doesn't fires the events for the OutlineView. So the
outlineView shows nothing. How can I fires the events for outlineView in
this method ?

Thanks in advance
Mahaboob

This email sent to chaita...@expersis.com