Hello,

I'm working on a small CoreData Document based application and wanted to include an NSPredicateEditor in a NSDrawer. But this failed for me because somehow the NSPredicateEditor is not drawn in the Drawer's Content View. From the PredicateEditorSample I found out that in this the delegate of the NSPredicateEditor in a NSWindowController instead of a NSDocument. I cross checked this also in some small test application and this seams to be the difference between my non-working application and a correctly working application. So I added a sub-class of the NSWindowController to my own application but still I have a problem: The NSPredicateEditor works fine if it is part of my NSWindow of my document based application. But it does not work if it the NSPredicateEditor is included in the ContentPane of the NSDrawer belonging to the same NSWindow.

Can anybody give me a tip on the background of this issue? Why do I need a sub-class of the NSWindowController at all to get the NSPredicateEditor drawn correctly on the screen? How do both interact?
Is there any documentation which I am lacking?

Greetings and Thanx
Eckart