Greetings!

I created a little application called Bonjour Mounter.
and i'm having a little problem.

when a server is mounted, and it notifies that it is going offline, I get a bonjour notification that the service disappeared, but so does Finder or OS X, and it dismounts the drives before BM has time to dismount them. and the annoying point is that it notifies the user that the server just left.

I noticed that finder will not notify if there is nothing mounted from that server. so I'm trying to dismount before finder does it so the mount and dismount is transparent.

some of my users use Bonjour Mounter with media centers, and do not have a keyboard or mouse to click on the dialogue.

Is there a way I can tell finder to let me unmount the drives before it reacts ?
or just tell him not to notify?

thank you all!!

Sandro Noel.