Hi,

my app needs to extract finder icons in preview mode.
i am using QLThumbnailImageCreate() to get those in 10.5 leopord
i want my app to run on 10.4 Tiger also , but icon services api is filled
with deprecated methods

so how it is possible to write a same app which will run on both 10.4 and
10.5 versions of Mac OS-X
what should i use to make my app compatible to 10.4

i am using QLThumbnailImageCreate() function as

CGImageRef ref = QLThumbnailImageCreate(kCFAllocatorDefault,
                                       (CFURLRef)fileURL,
                                       CGSizeMake(200,200),
                                       (CFDictionaryRef)dict);

in documentation it say that this function is available only for 10.5 n
above.
how to substitute that??

Advance thanx

-parimal das