Hi all,

Is it safe to call unbind: in finalize?  Is unbind: thread-safe?

Traditionally, Apple has recommended calling unbind: in a view's dealloc
method.  With GC one might be tempted to call it in finalize, but 1)
finalize is discouraged in general 2) finalize implementations must be
thread safe.  The docs make no guarantee about unbind:'s thread safety.

When do AppKit views call unbind:?

(I know this has been discussed before, by me no less, and I am familiar
with mmalc's recommendations on his bindings page.)

Thanks,