Am not sure but have a look at :
NSPrintPanelAccessorizing Protocol Reference
-Chaitanya

On 08-Jan-09, at 6:55 AM, David Blanton wrote:

I build my app with the MACOSX10.4u.sdk.

When the following is executed:

[[NSPrintOperation printOperationWithView:catalog] runOperationModalForWindow:mainWindow delegate:self didRunSelector:nil contextInfo:nil];

the Tiger and Leopard print panels are different.

In Leopard you can select to see detail by clicking the arrow next to the printer name. This is not available in Tiger.

When I run on Leopard and select the detail view in the print panel, if I use the forward and back arrows to preview the print then when I choose PDF preview the pages are empty. If I do not display the detail and click the preview button all is well.

Do I need to handle the detail preview in some manner when on Leopard?

David Blanton

This email sent to chaita...@expersis.com