Contract Position Available:  Cocoa Developer

Production Resource Group, LLC (PRG) is the world’s leading supplier of entertainment technology solutions, including lighting, audio, projection, scenery, and automation systems. PRG serves a wide range of markets, including theatre, concert tours, and trade shows, corporate and special events, television and film, and themed environments. For more information, visit our website atwww.prg.com.

We have some contract work available for a Cocoa developer to design and implement some user interface features for a video playback product. The project would involve 3-6 months of work. Our R&D group is based in Dallas, Texas.

If interested, please view our posting on craigslist:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/sof/981576557.html