Hi all,

I have a NSTextField in Interface Builder that is quite large and includes a number of lines, one of which I want to be a hyperlink. I have bound the value of the NSTextField to an NSAttributedString in a custom class and set attributes for NSLinkAtributeName, NSForegroundColorAtributeName, and NSUnderlineStyleAttributeName. Back in Interface Builder I have set the NSTextField to be selectable, allow rich text, and the control state enabled. When I build and run my app the text appears as expected but there is no 'finger-style' cursor when I hover over the hyperlink, just the 'text-edit' style one until I click on the textfield. At this point the text changes size and the hyperlink becomes clickable.

Anybody have any ideas on what I am doing wrong and any pointers to help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Matt.