Michael Ash (michael....@gmail.com) on 2009-01-10 11:46 AM said:

>However it's still a good idea to fix them, and many warnings *are*
>about code whose behavior could change.

Then there is the annoying situation of a warning that is in general
very useful, but sometimes warns in cases where you really don't want it to.

My favourite example is when Cocoa has two methods with the same name
that return different types.  Like -(NSRect)frame vs -(CGRect)frame, or -
(id)window vs -(NSWindow*)window, or -(NSUInteger)count vs -(size_t)count.

For example:

        NSArrayController* controller = nil;
        NSUInteger c = [[controller arrangedObjects] count];

gives "warning: multiple methods named '-count' found" :(

Sean