Thanks!

I've been looking for an example just like that for a while now! :)

On 12-Jan-09, at 3:22 PM, Randall Meadows wrote:

On Jan 12, 2009, at 12:56 PM, Jean-Nicolas Jolivet wrote:

I've got it all working at this point, the 2 buttons on the right are just NSImages and I'm using startTracking, continueTracking and stopTracking, with my buttons Rect, to detect if they were clicked on...

However, I was wondering if it's possible to track when the buttons are moused over so that I can display an alternative image? I've seen countless apps doing it... the best example I could give is Safari's Download window, where you have a little Magnifying glass icon on the right (The "Reveal in Finder" button)... this is exactly what I'm trying to achieve...

Check out the Photosearch sample code <http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/PhotoSearch/index.html >; it helped me figure this out when I needed to do mouse tracking in a table cell.

Jean-Nicolas Jolivet
silver...@videotron.ca
http://www.silverscripting.com