CocoaHeads Lake Forest will be meeting on the second Wednesday of the
month.  We will be meeting at our usual location, Orange County Public
Library (El Toro) community room, 24672 Raymond Way, Lake Forest, CA
92630

Please join us from 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday, 1/14.

Tim Thelin will be discussing iPhone-specific APIs, including such
topics as the Accelerometer, CoreLocation, and iPhone unit testing.

I would like to extend my own personal thanks as well as the groups
for the guest speakers we have been having.  It is greatly
appreciated.

Bring your comments, your books, and your bugs, and we will leap right in.

As always, details can be found on the cocoaheads web site at
www.cocoaheads.org.

Thanks go to O'Reilly Media for providing us one of their books as a door prize.