hi

whenever i am running this through the command line, my app is crashing with
the error "GraphicsConetext not init"
my code crashes at the call of [lock focus]i am not creating any view till
now
So can i do it without lock/unlock focus and without view
and if not then is it possible to create a hidden view from command line so
the user wont get any wind that the view was called ..

Advanced Thanx ppl
-Parimal

Warm Regards,
Parimal Das