It is my understanding that, NSTextFieldCell gets the windows field editor
when the user goes to edit the cell's contents.  How I understood the docs
was that I need to override the cell's: setUpFieldEditorAttributes: as that
is the point at which the cell is getting the windows field editor.  Once I
have that I can adjust it accordingly.  Or I can override the NSWindows's
windowWillReturnFieldEditor:toObject: to customize it there.
Is there a location, in IB or otherwise that lets me configure the Field
Editor outside of the above methods?