JOB OPENING---------------------------

I am a recruiter of senior level hardware and software engineers for contract
positions nationwide. We place engineers in the areas of semiconductors,
aerospace, commercial, telecom, networking, and government defense.

If you are interested in this contract position or others, please send me you
current resume and manager references. Also, please feel free to call me
directly if you have any questions about this position.

Lindsey Glass

Triple Crown Consulting, LLC

Technical Recruiter

Direct: 512-623-5773

Toll Free: 866-901-8880 ext 140

Fax: 512-233-5341

www.tripleco.com

MAC OS position- Montreal, Canada

6-12 months

new modem product

development, architecture through verification and test

big thing is Mac OS experience
USB drivers (mac related) ACM, ECM, CCM

arm 9 exp is ideal but 7 will work

embedded C (95%) C++

Required Prior Experience/job Qualifications

Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
or equivalent.
Masters preferred.

5+ years experience in design, development, and verification of complex
Embedded Real-Time Software Systems.

Experience in the design and implementation of Real-Time / High Performance
software, required.

Wireless (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, TDMA, WCDMA), data communication, or networking
experience preferred.

Experience in design, development, and verification of
platform related software preferred (RTOS integration, inter-processor
communication, HW / SW interfacing, etc.). Serial (USB), MAC-OS network
interface (ACM, ECM, CCM, …) and card bus drivers experience preferred.

Experience with ARM embedded processors, preferred.

Clear ability to learn and grow in Software Engineering skills, required to
design, implement, integrate, and maintain complex pieces of software and
software products.

Commercial Product experience required.

Proficient in C/C++, and assembly.

Familiarity with model-based engineering (SDL, UML, or the equivalent)
preferred.

Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Excellent problem solving, logic, and analytical skills

Summary of Job Duties

Responsible for the design, implementation, integration and architecture of
Wideband CDMA/GSM-GPRS-EDGE terminal products, specifically platform drivers,
and protocol software.

Assist in integration / verification, and maintenance (defect analysis,
isolation, resolution, and verification) of modem interface software for MAC OS
data card reference and customer platforms.