Gary,

First of all, thank you for your response. You will find my replies below. I just want to stress the fact that this problem is not particular for Polish users but ALL users using 3rd party Spell Checkers in Mac OS X, so all CocoaSpell users, so Universe minus countries that have their language in Apple's spell checker.

First off, I tried to read the linked web page, but it appears your style sheet is causing the left margin to be displayed a couple of words or so to the left of the visible browser window on Safari and Camino, so it's almost
impossible to read.

That's too bad, my site indeed requires minimum of 1024px screen (browser window) width :(

Second, you should submit a bug by way of bugreporter.apple.com rather than by using a product feedback e-mail. This ensures your issue goes to the people responsible for fixing the bug rather than to marketing people (I'm
just guessing that's what happens to product feedback e-mail).

Yes I already did that. The bug 6206237 hangs there since Sep 9th. No reply, no status change, nothing. Also there's another bug of mine 6256562 about Java update that broke font rendering with Quartz renderer... no update too.

Third, I recall while working on Polish internationalization (programming side) issues with a product six years ago that Apple, at that time, relied
greatly on a particular company in Poland to handle a lot of things
independently of them.

Yes you probably recall company called "SAD", that was issuing Polish addons like keyboard layouts for old Mac OS X. Now they created new company iSource that is Value Added Distributor in Poland and the old one "SAD" is just taking care about service of the hardware. AFAIK they are just responsible for sales + Polish support line.

Since Polish locale is in Leopard and iWork everything regarding Polish localization is handled AFAIK in Cupertino, or Ireland. I don't know exactly where's the person responsible for preparing the localization, but I am pretty sure that not in Poland.

I'm not sure about the whole reporting structure or
responsibilities, but it seemed to me that it was more hands-off than I would've expected, but I could've been wrong and things may have changed since then. Have you also checked out www.apple.com.pl to see if some extra contact info might be available? My Polish is not so dobry, so I can't
point out anything in particular.

AFAIK Polish VAD is aware of this problem (they use Macs and 3rd party spell checker too, coz they have no choice). But they are no more but just the salesmen.

Anyway I don't ask Apple to put Polish spell checking into the Mac OS X, but fix problem that is related to any 3rd party spell checker that may be Russian, Czech... whoever using CocoaSpell or CheckSpell and which is directly in the Foundation.framework I believe that is choosing wrong MacPort (wrong SpellServer) upon Client-Server comunication, so Polish VAD has nothing to do with that.

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki