On Jan 17, 2009, at 7:05 PM, Rob Keniger wrote:

On 18/01/2009, at 12:45 PM, I. Savant wrote:

On Jan 17, 2009, at 9:26 PM, Parker Logan wrote:

What program do I download to write code

Hasn't this list thoroughly answered your more general "how do I write code" question just recently?

I don't think it will make any difference, I suspect this guy is just a spammer using the list for email address harvesting. It's the typical modus operandi.

I think another tip-off would be the fact that on a previous thread he actually sent a message to the recipients of the mailing list, rather than to the mailing list itself. Netiquette would dictate only mailing the list itself and letting members respond individually, right? Not gathering the list members' addresses and mailing every single one of them together as a group.

Best,
        Andrew