Hello list,

When I add a row template that edits date to predicate editor, it
allows to perform simple comparisons. Like less or greater or equal
etc. Smart folders in Finder allow to add clauses like "Date is within
last X weeks". I can't find a simple way to do the same. It seems that
the only way is to use custom view with that implements what I want,
but want to make sure that it is correct before I start.

Maybe I missed something? Or maybe some standard implementation
already exists? I googled the Internet and this list - nothing.
Any ideas?

Thank you.