On 21 Jan 2009, at 21:40, Robert Kukuchka wrote:

I was hoping to find something with built in log level support and non-recompile options to turn logging modules on / off

On .NET you can accomplish this with the Enterprise Library Logging Application Block, which is very highly configurable. I looked around for similar functionality in Cocoa frameworks about a year ago and did not find anything remotely similar.

But maybe it is hiding out there in the bushes somewhere...