On Jan 21, 2009, at 1:38 PM, Fritz Anderson wrote:

On 21 Jan 2009, at 9:42 AM, Ross Carter wrote:

Can someone give me a hint how can I switch one window per document model (that currently works as expected thanks to NSDocument) to one tab per document, same window?

This is answered in the archives. Search cocoabuilder.com for document window tabs

I'm sure it's answered in the archives _somewhere_, but searching cocoabuilder for "document window tabs" produces tens of thousands of results, and none in the first few pages is relevant.

That's odd. When I went to www.cocoabuilder.com, and typed "document window tabs" in the search field, I got 78 hits. The second one was a thread titled "Document based apps and tabbed windows."

If you really did get tens of thousands of results from the query I suggested, then I understand your frustration.