On 26 jan 2009, at 07:07, Gerriet M. Denkmann wrote:

Am I doing something wrong?

nop

Does anybody seen this strange behaviour as well, or is it only me?

Not only you.
Wii have the same behaviour.

Even when you try to open it in textedit it doesn't work.
The links doesn't know what the org. doc's are.
But when it was still working well I dont remember.
A college should have filed a bug, but not sure if he really did. Maybe once more!

RvA