I have a matrix of buttons. One of the buttons has some options in a pop-up menu. I can right-click to show this menu, but I think it would be nicer if I could also show the menu after a short delay even on a left-click, as it would then be more obvious that the options are there. The delay is needed because the buttons are selected in radio fashion, and merely clicking the button shouldn't immediately show the menu.

I'm sure I've seen this done, but it's not clear how to go about it.

tia,

Graham