As a very cursory search with Google would have found you:
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-gb&q=nsimageview+double+click&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
http://lists.apple.com/archives/Cocoa-dev/2007/Mar/msg00542.html

Mike.

On 28 Jan 2009, at 09:47, Rahulkumar wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to perform some action on double click of image. Can anybody suggest me some solution. something which gets called after double clicking
on the

image. any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

PersistentSystemsPrivateLimited

Rahulkumar Tibdewal | Software Engineer -Telecom| Persistent Systems Ltd.

<mailto:rahul_shi...@persistent.co.in> rahulkumar_tibde...@persistent.co.in
| Cell: +91 9975582373| Tel: +91 (0712) 398 6107

Innovation in software product design, development and delivery-
<http://www.persistentsys.com/> www.persistentsys.com

Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this email

This email sent to cocoa...@mikeabdullah.net