I found out how to easily print a WebView that follows page margins and paginates correctly just be grabbing the documentView of the mainFrame, which as I recall was to print the NSView found at

     [ [ [myWebView mainFrame] frameView] documentView]

But now I want to print a WebView that is a subview of another view having many other views (NSTextFields, NSTextViews, controls, etc.) where the printing is done through the parent NSView. The web view displays as a scrolling frame in the parent view, but I want the print out to show the entire contents of the web view (without scroll bars) and to paginate through that view along with pagination of the parent view.

My thought was to build an off-screen window and replace the WebView subView with its own documentView resized for the entire contents on the view, but then I was not sure how to paginate that documentView as it might start anywhere on a page?