On 02/02/2009, at 7:27 AM, Michael Ash wrote:

It crashes reliably on my Mac Pro. Note that it uses only one queue.
Note that it only enqueues operations from the main thread. Note that
it uses a very simple custom NSOperation subclass, and doesn't use
NSInvocationOperation at all. Note that it does nothing really
interesting or unusual in any way.

And yet it still crashes reliably on my computer, often before it can
even reach the 50,000 operation mark and print the first log line.

I can confirm that this code reliably crashes my iMac, eventually. It gets to around 2000000 operations before it crashes, but it does crash.

--
Rob Keniger