On Feb 2, 2009, at 7:34 AM, development2 wrote:

I need to get all the textr from my app and plugins. Most of the text is in .string files so that is easy. But how do I pull the text form the UI in my .nib/.xib file to go out for translation? Then how do i put it back properly. I am thinking I may have to change the app and plugins to put all text in the .string files and just load the localized string from code. Is that the best way to do this?

<http://developer.apple.com/internationalization/localization/ tools.html>
See also <http://www.stepwise.com/Articles/Technical/2003-04-03.01.html>
        "Localizing nib files semi-automatically: nibtool"
ibtool should perform the same functions as nibtool described in the article.

mmalc