NSInputStream?

        atze

Am 02.02.2009 um 14:42 schrieb Jacob Rhoden:

Hi Guys,

I am wondering what the best way to read a text file, line by line, when the file size is much larger than available memory.

I know there are helper functions like stringWithContentsOfFile:encoding:error:, but this implies having to load the entire file in memory. Google has not been of much extra help here.

Thanks!
Jacob

This email sent to a...@freeport.de

---