Hi!

I have an NSArrayController that has bindings to another NSArrayController:

A1 Content Set -> A2

When the selection changes (single selection) in A2, arrangedObjects in A1 returns the correct number of objects but if I do a multiple selection in A2, then arrangedObjects in A1 returns nothing. Does this has to do with "Content Array for Multiple Selections"?

I'm fairly new to Core Data and can't find info about this.

Luc