There is a well-known bug in the current NSUndoManager implementation
where you are unable to register methods that the undo manager itself
also responds to. Since all objects respond to the KVC methods, the
bug shows itself here.

See <http://www.cocoabuilder.com/archive/message/cocoa/2004/8/24/115466>
for a workaround.

--