It's not really clear what you are asking. Your final question is "Does this sound correct?" to which I would respond, "yes". Though earlier in the message you ask for advice on the "remaining parts".

It would help if you were to clarify what you mean. When you say "...a miracle happens...(string within text is highlighted )" it makes it sound like you've already solved the problem.

So what exactly do you need help with?

-Matt