I am looking to implement a fullscreen window while showing the
menubar. The consensus is that NSView's enterFullScreenMode is buggy
and doesn't support showing the menu bar. What is the alternative? Are
there any good examples out there? I have done many google searches
and read through the archives. Looks like many have asked, but an
exact answer is hard to come by.

Thanks,
Adam