Can you show some code, in particular for your data source methods?

Are you calling reloadData in any of your data source methods by any chance?

--Andy

On Feb 6, 2009, at 10:10 AM, Valentin Dan wrote:

Hi,

I'm having difficulties changing the data in the data source for the
table view.

The table view keeps updating like crazy and sometimes it crashes my
app; or at least I think that's what crashes it.

Anyway, what's the proper method for updating the data for the list ? I
need to change all the data.

Currently I'm setting the tableView's data source to "nil", I'm
releasing the old dataSource, creating a new one (with the new items)
then setting a the table's dataSource to the new one... is that close ?
:-)

Thanks!

Valentin Dan, Software Engineer Direct: +1 905 886 1833
ext.3047

Email: valentin....@masstech.com Office: +40 356-710158

Masstech Group Inc. Fax: +40 256-220912

http://www.masstechgroup.com <http://www.masstechgroup.com/>

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE. IT MAY CONTAIN
PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE
NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY CORRECT THE RECORDS. PLEASE THEN
DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU.

This email sent to ag...@mac.com