On 14/2/09 3:39 PM, Graham Cox wrote:
On 14 Feb 2009, at 12:22 pm, Jacob Rhoden wrote:
I am trying to do an action when an item in an NSOutlineView is clicked. How do I work out which item was actually clicked on? Ive tried all sorts of things and nothing seems to work. (Google or Cocoa programmng for mac os x 3rd edition are not that helpful on this!)

For an outline view you can also use -itemAtRow: to directly get the object to which it refers.

Thansks! That was the method I was looking for, I didnt think to look for methods there!